Powder paint RAL 3012 EP/PE/SM
The basis of powder coating:
Type of use:
Powder paint Lacover RAL 3012 EP/PE/SM
Paint based on epoxy and polyester resins using pigments. This type of paint is the most widely used for interior work or for creating a decorative coating effect.
Scope of application:
- electrical and lighting equipment;
- sports equipment;
- metal furniture;
- car accessories;
- heating devices;
- commercial equipment;
- household appliances;
- various accessories made of metal;
- cabinets, doors, shelving and much more.
- corrosion protection;
- uniformity of the coating;
- resistance to UV radiation: the color remains unchanged for a long time;
- environmental friendliness: the paint does not contain substances harmful to the environment;
- economical consumption of powder material.
It is recommended to store polyester paint at a temperature not exceeding + 25 °C. The humidity level should be no more than 70%.
If the paint was stored at a temperature of less than 5 °C, soak it for about 12 hours in a room temperature room (from + 18 °C to + 25 °C) before use.
|The texture of the painted surface||
|Основа порошковой краски||
для внутренних работ