The “Antimicrobial Cover” system offers a range of powder paints that contain an effective antimicrobial agent intended for internal and external use. This line is specially developed on the basis of selected resins and pigments to create a durable decorative coating. At the same time, it remains durable in the open air and has the advantage of an effective antibacterial component that kills most types of fungi and bacteria, prevents the spread of harmful microflora.
Antibacterial and anti-mildew properties are necessary when powder materials are used on objects that are used by multiple people, such as in food, healthcare and sanitation, etc. Such powder paints help to avoid the spread of infections and diseases. Meets AAMA 2603, 2604, 2605 specifications.
The advantages of antimicrobial coating technology are:
- do not require any additional capital investment, and the usual powder coating operation can be performed;
- the polymer film shows resistance to the growth of microorganisms;
- polymerized layer provides excellent mechanical characteristics, protection against corrosion.
Antimicrobial Cover is recommended for frequently touched surfaces:
- Hospital furniture
- Entrances to patient wards and intensive care units, hospitals and medical institutions
- Laboratory equipment
- Window frames of classrooms in schools and universities
- Entrances to hotels, shopping centers and other retail stores
- Kiosks or vending machines
- Office furniture, door handles, elevator buttons
- Internal or external aluminum handrails
- Building materials, including windowsills, doors
- Household appliances
- Lighting devices
- Heating and air conditioning units