Powder paint PA952/0/1787/207FP Green-207
for outdoor work
Out of stockCompare
Powder paint Lacover RAL 1H817 3S119 PE/H
Paint based on polyester resins using pigments and other special additives possess excellent resistance to UV rays and to mechanical damaging effects. It is applied to external works.
Scope of application:
- garden tools;
- street lighting;
- elements of building facades;
- agricultural equipment;
- aluminum window and door frames;
- accessories for cars, bicycles;
- air conditioners;
- products for various industries exposed to the weather.
- Resistance to precipitation
- Corrosion protection
- Coating uniformity
- UV resistance: color stays the same over time
- Environmentally friendly: the paint does not contain substances harmful to the environment
- Economical consumption of powder material
It is recommended to store polyester paint at a temperature not exceeding + 25°C. The humidity level should be no more than 70%.
If the paint was stored at a temperature of less than 5°C, soak it for about 12 hours in a room temperature room (from + 18°C to + 25°C) before use.
|Фактура пофарбованої поверхні||
|Основа порошкової фарби||
для наружных работ